hwe Index du Forum

hwe
Forum sur la WWE et aussi d'autre chose

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Change Your About Me On Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hwe Index du Forum -> Shows -> Backstage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reepun

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Change Your About Me On Facebook App Répondre en citant

How To Change Your About Me On Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Flag as. eClicko 3,641 views 1:29 The BEST Way To Open & Eat A Pomegranate - Duration: 3:31. 10 Enter your password, then tap Save Changes. Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. What can I do? Answer this question Flag as. CAMTOPTEC 44,698 views 11:54 8 Secret Phone Settings You Should Try (ANDROID) - Duration: 5:47. But Facebook did not allow me to change my date of birth. How do I control who can see my email on my profile?Your email has both a privacy setting (that controls who you share it with) and a setting that controls whether it shows on your profile or not. It's near the bottom of the drop-down menu. Go to in your preferred browser. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. How do I choose who can see stuff I add to sections of my About page?Your About page helps you share what you care about with others, such as movies or books you've added, stories from apps and games you use and things you've liked. This blue button is below the name section. Finances & Taxes. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. On Android, you'll have to scroll down to see the About option. This tab is on the left side of the About page. Language: English Location: Russia Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. Chinmay Dhumal 155,434 views 3:00 How to change your name without waiting 60 days !!!!! - Duration: 2:01. Sign in 1,079 201 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Max Patchs 213,128 views 2:46 6 Toothpaste Life Hacks YOU SHOULD KNOW ! - Duration: 2:45. Enter your password and tap Save Changes. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Fliptroniks 9,446 views 1:23 How to Change Password on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge - Duration: 2:18. On Android, you must first tap More About You on this page. You can only change your birthday a couple of times before Facebook imposes a restriction on your account for a few days. 2 Tap . How can I change my Facebook birthday to over eighteen? My friend accidentally changed it and now it says I have to wait for a few days to change it back. That 'unknown' has your password 5a02188284
facebook accounts securitywapka.mobi facebook share codefacebook hacker 100 freefacebook notification application for nokia x2skype download para facebookhow to get email id from facebook loginwhat is the most likes on a facebook postturn off push notifications for facebookcode facebook par smsfacebook chat online timestamp

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hwe Index du Forum -> Shows -> Backstage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation